Send us your original ideas or help us improve our articles!
Last Modified March 26, 2008General Statement
- This policy covers how Whatitcosts.com treats personal information that Whatitcosts.com collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name or email address that is not otherwise publicly available.
- Whatitcosts.com collects personal information only when it is entered voluntarily when submitting comments/questions/answers.
- Whatitcosts.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or any other company.
- Whatitcosts.com does not directly set or access cookies on your computer, however, we use third party advertisements to support our site. Some of these advertisers (Google, Amazon, Link Share, etc.) use information gathering techniques such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site. These cookies and beacons will send these advertisers information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed.
- If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
- As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Copyright © 2009 What It Costs, LLC. All rights reserved.